MCPCP Summer Camps 2021
Mallard Creek Presbyterian Church Preschool will offer theme-based camps this summer and we would love for your child to join us!
- The camps will be Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., and each week will have a different theme.
- Daily activities will include: circle time, physical activities for gross motor development, music and movement, art, Bible stories and songs, story telling, hands-on learning experiences, fine motor development, sensory exploration, outdoor fun, and much more!
- Camps are open to rising 2-year-olds to rising kindergartners. All campers must be 2-years-old by August 31, 2021. (Campers do not have to be enrolled in MCPCP’s regular preschool to attend summer camps.)
- All camps are subject to availability.
- The cost of each camp week is $125.00, which is due at time of registration. (All camp fees are non-refundable.)
- If we do not have enough students for a particular camp, the camp will be canceled and the fees paid will be refunded.
- Campers must wear sunscreen and closed toed shoes and bring a backpack with a water bottle, change of clothes, snack, lunch, and a drink each day.
- Non-potty-trained campers will bring wipes and diapers or pull-ups each day. (All rising 4-year-olds and Pre-K campers must be potty-trained, per our MCPC Preschool Parent Handbook.)
- All camp leaders are required to maintain CPR/1st Aid Certification, submit to a background check, and follow all COVID-19 guidelines and procedures.
MCPCP’s 2021 Summer Camps Schedule
- June 7-10: Under the Sea—Dive into the hidden treasures and creatures of the sea and fun with water.
- June 14-17: Let’s Go on an Adventure—Come and explore the worlds of pirates, dinosaurs, and many more adventures.
- June 21-24: Let’s Go Camping—Learn about the stars, the outdoors, making s’mores, glow in the dark activities, and much more.