Help Make Quilts for Those in Need
It is the mission of the Mallard Creek Prayer Quilt Ministry to make quilts and give to those in physical need. It is a statement of faith in God and in His power to heal. We hope these quilts will provide comfort by covering individuals with prayer.
The Prayer Quilt Ministry was established at Mallard Creek in October 2013, and as of May 2020:
- 755 quilts have been given to individuals as well as the Children’s Advocacy Center in Concord.
- 280 pillowcases have been made for the Children’s Advocacy Center and The Laurels at Highland Creek.
- 470+ cloth masks have been made during the Covid 19 pandemic for 2 healthcare centers, church staff, family and friends.
- 30 walker caddies have been made for a healthcare facility.
- Quilts have been sent to 20+ states and several foreign countries.
Volunteers as well as monetary donations and donations of fabric are always welcome.
2nd Tuesday each month
9 am - 2 pm
For more information please contact the church office.