- This event has passed.
Sunday Morning Worship
May 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday, repeating until July 1, 2021
Sunday Morning Worship – One service only at 10 am. Join us in person (see guidelines below) or watch live online at 10 am or anytime during the week at your convenience.
GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP
1. Masks are mandatory—if you cannot wear a mask, please do not attend
2. If you are not feeling well, even slightly, please do not attend
3. Practice social distancing within the pews: 6-8 persons per pew immediate family members may sit together non-family groups who are in close contact with one another may sit together, but must enter as a single group
4. We can accommodate 100 PEOPLE safely inside the sanctuary. The number will be evaluated weekly depending on attendance.
5. Overflow will be in the Fellowship Hall to watch service on TV.
6. Folks who wish to be at church, but separated from the crowd, may bring their own chairs and sit in the gym. A TV will be set up in the gym as well. This is a variation on folks sitting in cars at outdoor worship. An officer will need to be in the Activity Building if folks are present. We will not unlock the Activity Building until we need to when someone requests to be seated there.
7. Pastors Rob and Alison, and Andrea will be stopping in with folks in the Fellowship Hall and Gym to pray and greet